egg (plural eggs)
- (Zoology, countable) An approximately spherical or ellipsoidal body produced by birds, snakes, insects and other animals housing the embryo during its development.
- (countable) The egg of a domestic fowl as an item of food.
- (uncountable) The contents of one or more (hen"s usually) eggs as a culinary ingredient, etc.
- I also determine the minimal amount of egg required to make good mayonnaise.
- (Biology, countable) The female primary cell, the ovum.
3 letters in word "egg": E G G.
No anagrams for egg found in this word list.